svētdiena, 2013. gada 11. augusts

Life in Malta - agency

Hi! 

If You are going to Malta soon and looking for references about agency "Life in Malta", I will provide You with one. Unfortunately, they deleted my post on their Facebook wall five minutes after I posted it, but I am not ready to give up and I really want to share my experience. 

Read below! 
---
As I rented a flat through agency “Life in Malta” during my stay in Malta, I am really motivated to leave a reference about this company.

First of all, I am really thankful, because I had an honour to live together with truly amazing people. I really appreciate that I got to know them, because they made my stay in Malta unforgettable. Now I consider them as good friends and I will never forget all events we experienced together.

Secondly, I understood that it was a mistake to rent a flat through this agency. Why? The price was too high and a service was not good enough.

When I moved in the flat, I was forced to clean a mold in my wardrobe, because a smell in the room was not good. However, mold in general is dangerous to the health. Representative of the agency told that cleaner came just before I moved in. Really?

Besides that we were six people in the flat, but only two cooker rings were working properly. After three months agency finally fixed them. But still – it took three months.

Concerning all other technical issues everything was fine and right after we informed a representative of agency, he tried to solve problems.

I also was really disappointed when agency wanted to force me to change the flat. One day I just received an email and the main idea was: "Līga, You are paying for a shared room, but Your potential roommate decided not to come. That is way You should change a flat TOMORROW!" What a surprise! And again – I stayed in the flat only because together with my amazing flatmates we were standing against this silly order.

I would characterize agency “Life in Malta” with the word MONEY-ORIENTED. It is possible to find similar flats for a lower price or better flats for the same price from private owners. And in a case friends are coming to visit You, You are asked to pay 15 EUR daily for each guest. In my opinion, if I rent a room then I have all rights to invite people. But not in a case You are renting it through this agency. I am really sorry for a silly example, but in a case You go to Paceville (party place) and want to spend a wonderful night in Your room together with a nice girl/guy, You should call agency at 3a.m. and inform them that someone is coming.

Despite all negative things I experienced, the location of flat was great (12 minutes from Paceville, 15 minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from the office) and as I mentioned above, my flatmates were (and they still are) great!

P.S. Thank you agency for a barbecue! We were waiting for two hours until we finally got our food. The idea to organise a barbecue is great, but PLEASE – plan everything better next time.

Kind regards,
Līga 



Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru